Reputation is everything. This national well-respected systems integrator serves the NYC and surrounding areas, (All five Boroughs and Staten Island) and is nationally known for their design, implementation, and superior quality execution. They are looking to bring on board Service Sales (2) and New Construction Sales Account Management and Owner Direct roles to their team! Work under a tenured leadership team who enjoys true mentorship, offers excellent benefits and lucrative base + Straight Forward commission plans.
*Similar roles in HVAC and BAS, and Energy Services are also available for relocation: Northern and Southern California, Arizona, Texas, Illinois, Georgia and Nevada. Relocation assistance available!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have direct or relatable expiernece selling Building Automation Systems: Projects and/or Service through development of relationships with Owners/Property Managers, General Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, and MEP Firms.
- Utilize organization’s current network of customers to establish projects directly with end-users in existing buildings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of professional sales experience in either sales or project management for Building Automation or a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Potential sign-on bonus or first year guarantee to make up for lost commissions/book of business
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan