Our client, an MEPT engineering services firm located in Columbus, OH, is looking for an Engineering Services Sales Executive to continue to grow that specialty within their organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively engage prospects to articulate and position the overall value associated with MEPT engineering services for customer facilities.
- Develop and implement market specific sales strategies and tactics focused on securing organic business with target accounts, prospects and key decision makers.
- Leverage existing market contacts and relationships to drive direct and indirect prospecting and business development.
- Facilitate customer meetings clearly articulating and positioning value proposition and areas of differentiation.
- The ability to proactively motivate decision makers by developing and delivering compelling customer-centric presentations.
- Establish and maintain a sustainable sales pipeline of qualified opportunities aligning with achievement of annual sales quota
- Develop the reputation as the Engineering Services expert within the designated market through ongoing customer interaction and speaking opportunities combined with strategic participation in key trade shows, conferences, seminars, trade associations and networking opportunities.
- 5+ years of related industry experience successfully selling engineering services into the MUSH market; C&I experience is a plus.
- Engineering degree is preferred, PE is a plus.
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan