Job Summary: The National Account Executive position is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable business relationships with decision makers of global and national enterprise customers and growing new business opportunities that will present company as the preferred solutions provider.
Essential Job Functions:
• Identify and qualify ideal customers.
• Develop and execute strategic account plans for identified targeted accounts and any assigned marketing qualified leads.
• Identify and win new business with new logo accounts and existing customers.
• Develop customer relationships with all stakeholders, key decision-makers and executives.
• Attain or exceed all quota goals and objectives, including pre-sale activities, margin and revenue targets.
• Manage end-to-end sales activities with targeted accounts and contacts within the CRM.
• Create and follow the process managing new opportunities in the CRM of assigned accounts.
• Provide periodic reporting of customers and prospects through CRM sales and progress reports.
• Work with target accounts to identify annual revenue targets and forecasts and manage those forecasts throughout the year, providing sales manager monthly updates.
• Have a high degree of competency around your customer’s programs, projects, solutions and proposals to support and make recommendations to improve the end-to-end process internally and externally.
• Attend and perform pre-event functions to ensure successful conferences, trade shows, and other customer and marketing events as needed.
• Successfully complete assigned product and process training.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.
• Strong and effective presentation skills.
• Proven negotiation and influence skills.
• Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated, able to organize and prioritize projects.
• Ability to work autonomously, and in a team environment.
• Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), and CRM management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related preferred.
• 4-6 years of experience in sales, sales support or customer services to large C&I, Retail, Healthcare or specialty markets with a proven track record of sales growth and account management.
• Experience with National Accounts or Corporate decision-makers.
• Proven track record of achieving quotas of monthly sales goals.
• Must have solutions selling experience of a technical or capital product.