View all jobs
Maintenance Sales RepresentativeCharleston, South Carolina · Sales
Exceed annual booking plan in assigned market by guiding and directing business executives in a proven sales process that offers financial and technical solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Facilitates financial sales.
- Plan and efficiently schedule appointments and manage personal time to assure maximum productivity.
- Directs meetings with Business Executives and deliver executive level presentations.
- Self-driven activity to identify prospects in assigned markets.
- Qualifies prospects, makes effective sales presentations, answers questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner.
- Work in collaborative environment with a high producing sales team, high award achievement and accolades.
- Consultative selling with a high level of motivation, self-discipline, resiliency, and personal accountability.
- Teaches customers new insights and challenges customer thinking.
- Understands Building Performance and how it affects clients to customize a solution.
- Conduct onsite building assessments of perspective clients to assist with developing a business case to be used in the sales process.
- Follows company C.A.R.E. process and promptly addresses customer concerns.
- Lives out organization’s core values daily.
- Builds and maintains rapport and positive working relations with field, office and management personnel to resolve problems, exploit opportunities with efficiency.
- Builds rapport and productive working relationships with customers, vendors, and other outside agents.
- Participate in networking events and successfully navigate the business community.
- College degree required from an established university
- 3 – 10 years of experience in Sales or Customer Service-related role
- Must be self-disciplined and results-driven
- A measurable track record of sales achievement
- A proven resume of increasing responsibility
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Demonstrate a proven sales process
- Have a solutions mindset as demonstrated by creative approaches to technical problems
- Possess leadership qualities
- Must be able to effectively utilize the latest technology and tools for managing the Sales process including company specific CRM, pricing, proposal, and project planning requirements.