Job Description: Construction Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Overview: Our client is an established energy services company that is experiencing rapid growth and winning a variety of projects in the Colorado market. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager that is looking to make an immediate impact while having the control to positively impact their compensation. Our client has a culture of completing projects on time, on budget, and within a defined scope. They are committed to long term relationships and always doing the right thing for their customers.
Position Summary: Our client is seeking a project manager to join the design-build team. Project Managers are responsible for the profitable execution of large design-build retrofit projects that are centered on MEP/controls retrofits. Ensures that assigned projects are done accurately, on-time, within budget and in accordance with the scope of the contract. Ensures work performed follows state, local and Federal legal requirements and operates on the job with the highest of ethics. Adheres, and ensures our client's staff and subcontractors adhere, to all safety standards. Responsible for following consistent and repeatable project management procedures and processes. Maintains an effective balance between customer satisfaction and project financial results
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture.
• Five (5) or more years of direct project management experience to include estimating, coordinating schedules, developing projects and overseeing all safety aspects in the Building Construction Industry.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
• Proficient in Project Management software and financial accounting systems.
• Strong technical skillset and computer working capabilities in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF and basic Windows environment.
• US Citizen and Background check by Government HSPD-12 for badging and access is required.
• Management experience with projects related to Mechanical Retrofits, Lighting Retrofits, Building Envelope, Electrical upgrades, and HVAC controls including BAS management systems (DDC controls).
• Able to execute projects of higher project and contract complexity, preferably with projects $5 million in scope or larger. Experience in dealing with a large and diverse number of simultaneous challenges, requiring knowledge of many different disciplines. Demonstrated ability to directly manage mechanical and/or technical project workforce.
• Experience creating and implementing Standard Operating Procedures.
• Health, Vision, And Dental Insurance Plans
• Flexible Savings Account and Health Savings Account options
• Paid Time Off (Personal and Holidays)
• 401k With Company Match
• License/Certification Reimbursements
• Company Paid Short-And Long-Term Disability
• Gym Membership Stipend
• Cell Phone and/or Cell Phone Stipend
• Performance Incentives