Our client is an Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS) provider focused on enabling leading brands to deliver behind-the-meter solutions around resilience, decarbonization, and electrification. W enable our customers to focus on their core businesses. The company mission is to combat climate change through healthier buildings and transportation. We strive to create positive change by deploying solutions that are good for business and good for the planet.
Position: Direct Sales Executive
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with enterprise accounts.
- Schedule and attend meetings with key decision makers and stakeholders to build relationships and gather required information.
- Monitor the client relationship and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with and manage relationships with political consultants.
- Assist the Project Development and engineering teams in the preparation of customized proposals.
- Maintain strong knowledge base of sustainability, resilience, and energy efficient buildings
- 5+ years of successful national accounts sales experience
- Knowledge of F1000 procurement process
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Independent self-starter
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite software
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment