Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC) Sales Opportunity
Location: NW Florida, SW Georgia, Southern AL, Colorado, Arkansas, Kentucky
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential customers to execute sales in the MUSH markets (Municipalities, Universities, Schools, Healthcare)
- Target potential customers, qualify and initiate contact, and develop relationships in order to acquire new accounts in support of ESCO opportunities.
- Develop call plans, perform sales calls and face-to-face meetings, and secure orders for services.
- Interface with project managers, engineers, and executive management to develop, write, and finalize competitive proposals.
- Work with engineering, other sales and marketing and operational personnel to develop responses to customer RFP’s and in negotiating and developing contracts.
- Determine and assess a customer’s needs, provide solutions, negotiate deals, bring sales to a close (Long-lead sales cycle management)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- 6+yrs sales and marketing experience selling technical, engineering, and/or utility services.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and/or exceed established sales goals and/or quotas.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism, self-confidence, drive, and commitment with the ability to interact appropriately at all levels (including C-Level) within an organization.
- Available to travel as necessary with or without notice by car, air, train, and/or public transportation.