Our client is a nationwide energy retrofit provider that specializes in design and implementation of energy efficient lighting systems. They are currently hiring for a Lighting Auditor to join their growing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of a detailed investment grade lighting audit from inception to delivery.
- The candidate will provide an accurate initial lighting survey; analyzing the existing lighting system/controls and specifying solutions to meet customer specifications and ROI requirements. The incumbent candidate will have an extensive customer interface and exposure throughout the organization.
- The candidate will prepare internal and external progress reports as required.
- This individual is ultimately responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all lighting project audits. In addition, this individual will be responsible for providing onsite information to the project manager and preparing rebate/incentive estimates based on programs through the local utilities. The incumbent will be team leader through audit and design phase and will be a reference for the large-scale project duration.
- Up to 80% travel is required
- Must have a four-year college degree in energy finance or energy systems and/or equivalent work experience
- Must possess strong organizational, communication and computer skills especially in Microsoft Office. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Industry certifications such as LC (Lighting Certified; NCQLP), CEM (Certified Energy Manager, AEE) and LEED AP (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, USGBC) are a plus
- Previous lighting and/or project management experience is a plus
- Candidates must be extremely self-motivated and possess the ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Must have a sound knowledge and interest in lighting systems and lighting controls
- Knowledge of other buildings systems (HVAC, building envelope, PV, etc.) is a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare benefits