Our client is an established consulting engineering firm that is a pioneer in the development of net zero energy buildings. They are currently seeking a Mechanical Department Lead to join their team within the Columbus market!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist senior engineers to design the mechanical and HVAC components of energy-efficient buildings.
- Manage the mechanical engineering team, review designs, and ensure project delivery.
- Research new client design proposal specifications, manuals, cost, and maintenance requirements.
- Review contractor submittals and shop drawings.
- Assist meetings with architects, clients, and building owners.
- 10+ years of mechanical consulting engineering experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed PE
- AutoCAD & REVIT experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Hybrid work schedule