Our client is a leading professional service firm that is currently seeking a Project Director to support their growing team within the Philadelphia market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients while leading a team of construction managers
- Support the project development team and process to manage the overall pre and post-construction process.
- Attend client meetings to set proper expectations, resources, and project planning to be ready for project kick-off
- Able to resolve project challenges or conflicts
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with specifications, drawings, building, and safety codes
- Provide cost proposals, engineering, and budgeting as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned due to projects assigned
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Construction
- 10+ years of onsite / industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and travel to and from the site
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, estimating, and project management software
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan
- Relocation Assistance Available