Known for going above and beyond, our client a Refrigeration design build contractor is looking for a Vice President of their Project Operations team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input to sales and operations regarding the technical and business considerations for construction or direct owner projects
- Ensures all project documents, estimates, and other information are all available to all necessary personnel to maximize productivity
- Coordinate with subcontractors and internal team to maximize cash flow and efficiency
- Review all engineered submittals ensuring adherence to scope, budget, and customer expectations and location standards.
- Collaborate with Finance and IT to ensure accurate, timely and consistent reporting
- Develop and manager performance metrics, allocate resources, and develop fact-based analysis, budgets, and forecasts that support strategic business goals
- Provide operational leadership to the San Antonio, Austin, McAllen, and Laredo locations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or Equivalent Experience
- MBA preferred but not required.
- 10 + years of related experience in project delivery business (HVAC, BAS, Refrigeration)
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams as well as established and manage relationships at all levels of the company.
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary plus lucrative commission structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Holidays/Vacation/Personal Time
- Relocation Assistance Available