Our client is a very well-established consulting engineering firm that is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team within the Cincinnati market!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and mentor junior engineers to design the electrical and lighting components of energy-efficient buildings.
- Knowledge of building life safety, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and fire, codes including ICC Standards, NFPA, FM Global, and Federal Standards
- Research new client design proposal specifications, manuals, cost, and maintenance requirements
- Review contractor submittals and shop drawings
- Assist meetings with architects, clients, and building owners
- 10+ years of electrical or lighting consulting engineering experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Licensed PE or EIT
- AutoCAD & REVIT experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Hybrid work schedule