View all jobs
Sr. Electrical EngineerGreater Nashville Area, TN
- Knowledge of electrical engineering principles in the field of building construction.
- Capable of increasing technical competency with experience and work ethic.
- Ability to effectively communicate with architects, owners and contractors.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a strong team.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- We encourage the growth of all our engineers to take a more responsible and leadership role based on experience.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of work experience with complex building electrical systems in the commercial and institutional sector.
- Registered Professional Engineer, with Tennessee P.E. license, or ability to obtain a Tennessee P.E. license.
- Experience in the Revit environment a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential for team-based projects.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills required for simultaneous project schedules.
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Willing to travel.
- Experience in Design/Build project delivery a plus.