Our client, a rapidly expanding Energy Services and Energy Solutions provider, is seeking an experienced solution sales executive to join the growing team in the Texas market. This role will be responsible for selling complex guaranteed energy savings projects into state and local government, K-12 schools, public and private colleges.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new business, including working trade shows, researching via publications and the Web, involvement with numerous organizations including: Associations of School Board Officials and/or School Superintendents; Associations of Counties; Organizations of Cities and Towns; making cold calls and more
- Develop thorough knowledge of renewable energy industry, structure, opportunities, trends, and issues
- Cultivate effective business relationships and communicate full scope of solutions to meet customer business goals and achieve sales objectives, volume, and market share
- Meet standards for activities and results, including number of first calls, number of letters of authorization or intent, amount of sales and, ultimately, gross margin dollar goals
- Prepare and present professional proposals addressing all of the customers’ needs and concerns, including a financial proposal
- Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, customer needs, and competitive activity
- Coordinate with state and federal government regulatory agencies when required
- 3 to 10 years related solutions sales experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism, self-confidence, drive, and commitment with the ability to interact appropriately at all levels (including c-Level) within an organization.
- Proficiency developing high level solutions sales
- Strong financial acumen
- Effectively coordinate internal resources to meet customer requirements
- Competitive and UNCAPPED compensation model (Best in Class Commission Structure)
- Healthcare benefits
- Due to significant continued investment into the market, relocation assistance may be offered for this position