Our client, a rapidly growing systems integrator, is looking for a Building Automation Controls Design Engineer in the San Diego, California marketplace.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair Building Automation Systems malfunctions, the ability to test and write modifications to BAS/Controls in multiple languages of system software.
- Provide sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings. May assist with job layouts and bid proposals.
- Consults with customers through data gathered and site assessments. Assists sales by providing technical recommendations for sales leads and proposals for retrofits, upgrades and enhancements to existing equipment.
- Communicates with customer, ensures high level of customer satisfaction. Trains customer in control systems operations.
- Provides some training to service technicians. Compiles job documentation, such as certificate of completion, training certificates and punch lists.
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Tridium / Niagara N4 or AX Certified (preferred but not required)
- Siemens, JCI, Distech, Alerton, ALC, Delta, Honeywell, Schneider, Trane, and/or KMC BAS product lines
- Competitive target base salary
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance Available