Our client, a leading systems integrator, is looking to grow their operational staff in the California market! They are actively seeking a BAS Programmer to add to the growing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform check-out and commissioning of building automation systems.
- Develop programs for digital controllers for control of temperature, humidity and pressure and implement programs to monitor and trend the operation of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Daily, will interface with installers, contractors, building owners and operators and assist in troubleshooting systems with our project managers or advanced systems specialists.
- Responsible to coordinate their work with our subcontractors and the other building trades to ensure proper system installation and operation.
- Mentor and train upcoming technicians
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Tridium / Niagara N4 Certified (preferred)
- Distech Controls Certified (preferred)
- Knowledge of Alerton, ALC, Delta, Honeywell, Siemens,, Schneider, JCI, Trane, and KMC BAS Product Lines
- Competitive compensation structure and overtime elegibility
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Holidays/Vacation/Personal Time