Our client, a well-established design build firm is seeking a polished mechanical project manager for multiple exciting projects focused on energy efficiency.
Qualified candidates can telecommute and would need to be onsite as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform site visits with project development team during preliminary analysis and investment grade audit periods to identify scope logistics and specific job requirements.
- Manage multiple large projects from design, bidding through construction and commissioning while meeting cost and schedule objectives
- Ensure that the projects meet long-term energy performance guarantees
- Develop constructive and long lasting relationships with customers.
- Develop and lead effective teams
- Minimum five years of experience as a mechanical project manager on large construction projects
- BSME; PE Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple large energy conservation projects
- Ability to comfortably transition from boots on the ground to formal business meetings
- Ability to be on site as needed
- Project estimating and proposal-writing experience
- ESCO experience
- PMP certification