Our client is an established ESCO looking to grow their operational staff in the California market! They are actively seeking an Energy Project Manager to add to the growing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input to sales and operations regarding the technical and business considerations for construction or direct owner projects
- Ensures all project documents, estimates, and other information are all available to all necessary personnel to maximize productivity
- Accurately forecast costs
- Coordinate with subcontractors and internal team to maximize cash flow and efficiency
- Review all engineered submittals ensuring adherence to scope, budget, customer expectations, and location standards.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical degree in related studies
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan