Our client, a leading systems integrator, is looking to grow their operational staff in the Chicago market! They are actively seeking Systems Specialists to add to the growing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform check-out and commissioning of building automation systems.
- Develop programs for digital controllers for control of temperature, humidity and pressure and implement programs to monitor and trend the operation of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Daily, will interface with installers, contractors, building owners and operators and assist in troubleshooting systems with our project managers or advanced systems specialists.
- Responsible to coordinate their work with our subcontractors and the other building trades to ensure proper system installation and operation.
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary with overtime opportunity if desired
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan