Duties and Responsibilities
• Create/modify design documents and drawings
• Perform basic calculations
• Apply engineering standards including NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE, IES and ANSI,
• Ability to work closely with other engineering and design team members to coordinate overall design package and requirements
• Report project progress to Project Manager, clients and others as needed
• Apply engineering knowledge to quantify and budget costs related to projects •
• Perform field works supervision and information assessment surveys needed to design duties.
• Travel out of town for short periods of time as required by projects and assignments (including field works, technical meetings and works supervision)
• Perform engineering analysis to generate optimized energy efficient designs
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
• Registered Professional Engineer is a MUST (State of MA)
• Previous Solar/PV design experience a MUST
• Autocad, Microsoft Office Package with Advanced Excel are required.
• Able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks