A Fortune 400 organization in the commercial HVAC industry is looking for a Maintenance Sales Representative to partner with high level leadership in an established territory in the Greater Buffalo, NY area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively “hunt” for new business by prospecting, cold call activities, networking, and lead generation qualification.
- Partner with customers to coauthor unique and outside-the-box solutions to uncover hidden profits in their HVAC systems.
- Develop pricing and proposal options for service and planned maintenance agreements and assist the partners in budgeting for future.
- Set and conduct appointments with existing building owners/decisions makers weekly.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added services. •
- Perform site surveys and pricing. •
- Maintain reporting of leads, in-progress active prospects and sales forecast in Salesforce
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical degree in appropriate field
- Demonstrate proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Experience performing outside business-to-business sales experience, preferably to end users.
- Demonstrated success in selling services or other intangible business offerings
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive target base salary
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan