Our Client, an organization well known for project execution and engineering excellence is looking to bring on board a dedicated Senior Energy Engineer to their growing team. This individual would be responsible for facilitating success in energy savings projects backed with a guarantee.
*At this time unable to offer employment sponsorship
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist sales and operations in identification, development and measurement & verification of Comprehensive Energy and Infrastructure Improvement projects.
- Apply building energy simulation programs to develop energy, cooling, and heating load-building models using modeling software.
- Perform and supervise facility audits to identify improvement measures
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline preferred but not required
- Must have expirence with large complex solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Experience with energy modeling and analysis
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Potential sign-on bonus or first year guarantee to make up for lost commissions/book of business
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan