In this Account Executive role, you have ability to offer BAS/controls and Energy Management Solutions that can be tailored to your customer's needs. With a full operational team to execute, training and development programs that support you as you continue to succeed, and a lucrative commission structure, this opportunity awaits you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Building Automation Systems, BAS/Controls through development of relationships with Owners/Property Managers, General Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, and MEP Firms.
- Utilize organization’s current network of customers to establish projects directly with end-users in existing buildings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of professional sales experience in either sales or project management for Building Automation or a related industry
- Requires a solid understanding of the contracting market in the San Antonio area, ideally an established network to be utilized
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Potential sign-on bonus or first year guarantee to make up for lost commissions/book of business
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan