The nation's largest privately held systems integration and building technologies company, is looking for an account executive to join their Dallas team. In this role, you are tasked with sell Building Automation Systems, BAS/Controls through development of relationships with General Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, and MEP Firms OR Directly through building owner relationships.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer support
- Ability to follow and articulate a sales process
- Influence specifications through consulting with engineering team
- Consistently demonstrate professional credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment by modeling the company values
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- SPIN and Strategic Selling sales model, or equivalent
- Competitive target base salary with bonus opportunity
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan
- Potential sign-on bonus or first year guarantee to make up for lost commissions/book of business.