Our client, a leading systems integrator, is looking to grow their operational staff in the San Diego market!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform check-out and commissioning of building automation systems.
- Develop programs for digital controllers for control of temperature, humidity and pressure and implement programs to monitor and trend the operation of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Daily, will interface with installers, contractors, building owners and operators and assist in troubleshooting systems with our project managers or advanced systems specialists.
- Responsible to coordinate their work with our subcontractors and the other building trades to ensure proper system installation and operation.
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of of Building Automation/ HVAC systems installation and programming.
- Knowledge of Johnson Controls, Alerton, Honeywell, Niagara, Tridium, and Distech product lines are preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in the Siemens Apogee and Desigo product line and the ability to read and write PPCL is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional skills in time management, relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Company vehicle plan
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive healthcare benefits/retirement plan