This is a dynamic, multi-functional position that involves elements of marketing, business development, consulting, sales, communication, and customer engagement roles. This position will involve identifying and building new client relationships, leading internal teams, developing a regional market strategy, coordinating and attending industry events and tradeshows, identifying opportunities to serve prospective client missions, and facilitating internal communication efforts with all of the many internal stakeholders.
This role involves:
- Consultative, Relationship Management
- Business Development
- Regional Market Strategy Development
- developing and maintaining a sales plan for identifying energy retrofit project opportunities and other services.
- Coordinate and perform duties and responsibilities such as lead generation, customer services, proposal development, customer acquisition and coordinating the start of projects.
- Respond to requests for proposals and requests for qualifications.
- Support the development of projects including developing proposals, maintaining satisfactory customer relationships, and partnering with internal resources.
Preferred experience includes a 4-year college/university degree with a MBA as a plus and a minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience. Demonstrated achievement of significant sales goals in previous work environments is required.
Effective communication skills, relationship management, competitiveness and social skills are required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, construction management or equivalent business experience required.
- Knowledge of building infrastructure systems, facility management and energy management.
- One (2) year of experience of financial/performance contracting experience including previous leadership, sales, and marketing with an energy services company or related organization preferred.
- Applicable organization affiliations and or professional group associations preferred.