Our Client, a respected, and well-known systems integrator is experiencing significant growth during these unprecedented times and is looking to add an HVAC Controls Technician to their growing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform check-out and commissioning of building automation systems.
- Develop programs for digital controllers for control of temperature, humidity, and pressure and implement programs to monitor and trend the operation of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Daily, will interface with installers, contractors, building owners, and operators and assist in troubleshooting systems with our project managers or advanced systems specialists.
- Responsible to coordinate their work with our subcontractors and the other building trades to ensure proper system installation and operation.
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Tridium / Niagara N4 Certified (preferred but not required)
- Siemens, JCI, Distech, Alerton, ALC, Delta, Honeywell, Schneider, Trane, and/or KMC BAS product lines
- Company Vehicle Plan
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Relocation Assistance