Our client is an established electrical contractor that is currently seeking a Project Manager
to join their growing team within the Mid-Atlantic
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively plan the coordination, procurement, and purchasing processes throughout the project life-cycle under SPM supervision.
- Actively manage the project goals and objectives to achieve maximum profitability.
- Assist with and/or execute all contractual responsibilities required by the project in which assigned.
- Maintain job records, RFI Logs, Submittal Logs, Drawing Logs, etc. to maintain a complete job record.
- Monitor & control budget prejections and control costs under SPM supervision. Provide communications including: memos, contracts, change orders, strategies and the like to ensure best practices and legal protection.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred, but not required.
- Current licensed PE preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years of experience in estimating, design & management of Electrical projects from $10,000-$2.5M
- Strong interpersonal and project management abilities, employing strong organizational skills to respond successfully to a high volume of issues.
- Experienced in successfully developing new business.
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company vehicle plan