Our client is a rapidly growing mechanical contractor with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. They provide industrial HVAC, piping, plumbing systems, and service maintenance across Arizona, and they are looking for a senior mechanical estimator to work on large-scale mechanical and plumbing new construction projects.
As you might expect, customer solutions and technical work is at the heart of what your job will entail. For the most part, you’ll be:
- Estimate both Design/Build to plan spec projects
- Determine and draft a Scope of Work
- Collect and evaluate quotations from vendors and subcontractors
- Prepare estimates and provide technical support
- Produce accurate, timely and competitive estimates
- Communicate with customers, vendors, subcontractors, general contractors, co-workers and owners.
- Train and develop your skillset
- Advancement Opportunities
- Supportive management
- Reputable and established company
- A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
- Experience with FastEST, FastDuct and FastPipe a PLUS!
- Experience in HVAC Dry Side and Mechanical Wet Side estimating.
- Knowledge of commercial HVAC/Mechanical Contracting, Mechanical Wet side piping and/or plumbing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.