Our team is currently partnered with a very well known mechanical contractor who is seeking a Mechanical Design Build Manager in the New Mexico market!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage design-build and design-assist activities.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key clients and design community personnel
- Oversee estimates on projects
- Generate pricing for design build / assist opportunities
- Make recommendations or improvements to current and future technologies required to meet the needs of the team
- Liason with engineers, owners, architects , and contractors to provide engineering and cost data
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Professional Certification, (PE, CEM, CEA, CLEP, etc.)
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with building simulation tools such as Visual DOE, Trace, Carrier E20, eQuest, AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- Competitive base salary
- Relocation Assistance Available