Our client is an established full service design build mechanical contractor that is currently seeking a Process Piping Project Manager to join their growing team within the Southern California market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares project estimates, budgets, and schedules, and assist in project contract negotiations
- Run jobs big and small, and coordinate multiple jobs simultaneously
- Experience running Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing projects are a plus
- Perform site walks with all prospective subcontractors and vendors to develop a fully comprehensive scope that meets or exceeds the required Energy performance expectations.
- Collaborate with customers to develop the scope of work, budgeting and estimating costs, and oversees preparation of documents and mechanical, piping, and plumbing project plans
- Works closely with architect and engineers to resolve design related construction issues including timely processing and approvals of project shop drawings
- Develop constructive and long-lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Construction
- 4+ years of onsite / industry experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple HVAC and controls projects
- Ability to work and travel to and from site
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan