Our client is an established full service design build contractor that is currently seeking a Fire Protection Project Manager to join their growing team within the Edina market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell, Estimate, and Manage multiple fire protection construction projects from design, bidding through construction while meeting cost and schedule objectives
- Develop constructive and long-lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Coordinate field personnel and attend job meetings as required
- Working knowledge of NFPA standards, preferably NFPA 13
- Develop and lead effective teams
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Construction
- 3+ years of onsite / industry experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan