Our client, a rapidly growing systems integrator, is looking for an HVAC Controls Project Specialist in the Northern California market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair Building Automation Systems malfunctions, the ability to test and write modifications to BAS/Controls in multiple languages of system software.
- Provide sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings. May assist with job layouts and bid proposals.
- Consults with customers through data gathered and site assessments. Assists sales by providing technical recommendations for sales leads and proposals for retrofits, upgrades and enhancements to existing equipment.
- Communicates with customer, ensures high level of customer satisfaction. Trains customer in control systems operations.
- Provides some training to service technicians. Compiles job documentation, such as certificate of completion, training certificates and punch lists.
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people.
- Vocational school four-year program graduate OR Associates degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, HVAC or related field.
- Degree may be offset by 2 years’ experience in servicing electronic and or mechanical systems, Electronic controls or HVAC equipment.
- Valid Drivers license
- Demonstrate proficiency in software applications related to the HVAC industry
- Siemens, JCI, Distech, Alerton, ALC, Delta, Honeywell, Schneider, Trane, and/or KMC BAS product lines
- Tridium / Niagara N4 Certified (preferred but not required)
- Interpersonal skills to represent the company to the customers and other outside contact in an ethical and professional manner.
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle,Cell Phone, Laptop
- Relocation Assistance Available