Our client, a rapidly growing systems integrator, is looking for an Automation/Control Design Engineer in the Anaheim, California marketplace.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair Building Automation Systems malfunctions, the ability to test and write modifications to BAS/Controls in multiple languages of system software.
- Provide sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings. May assist with job layouts and bid proposals.
- Consults with customers through data gathered and site assessments. Assists sales by providing technical recommendations for sales leads and proposals for retrofits, upgrades and enhancements to existing equipment.
- Communicates with customer, ensures high level of customer satisfaction. Trains customer in control systems operations.
- Provides some training to service technicians. Compiles job documentation, such as certificate of completion, training certificates and punch lists.
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people.
- Valid Drivers license
- Demonstrate proficiency in software applications related to the HVAC industry
- Vocational school four-year program graduate OR Associates degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, HVAC or related field.
- Degree may be offset by 2 years’ experience in servicing electronic and or mechanical systems, Electronic controls or HVAC equipment.
- Interpersonal skills to represent the company to the customers and other outside contact in an ethical and professional manner.
- Understanding of how different HVAC equipment works together
- Understanding of how BAS systems are installed and work.
- Competitive target base salary
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan