Our client, a successful Building Automation Systems Integrator, is in search of a National Accounts Sales Representative!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Building Automation Systems through development of new and existing relationships
- Managing a personal development plan focused on continual personal growth and improvement.
- Hunting and creating relationships by attending trade shows, cold calling, or ability to bring previous relationships.
- Establishing effective communications with Company's Management regarding sales initiatives, strategies, needs, and market intelligence that could affect sales efforts on a regular basis.
- Identifying prospects that meet the Company’s target account criteria in the areas of customer segment, industry segment, size, and prospect orientation.
- Confirming mutual alignment between prospect needs and expectations and Company’s’s capabilities in the areas of scope of work, implementation model, timeline, and financial criteria.
- Negotiating final terms (financial, performance, and payment) of project and obtaining customer agreement to proceed with project.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of professional sales experience in sales for Building Automation or a related industry
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Full Healthcare Benefits
- Flexible work hours/arrangements
- Open to extensive travel.