Our client is an established full service design build mechanical contractor that is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join their growing team within the San Jose market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing preliminary designs, proposal data, and costs.
- Collaborating with the Purchasing Department regarding price, delivery, and other specifications for purchased items.
- Coordinating installation procedures among Engineering, Construction, and other departments.
- Supervising jobs onsite as required including leveraging design expertise to solve operational problems.
- Assisting in writing letters, memos, contracts, change orders, and other documents related to the project.
- Forecasting and tracking labor, material and equipment costs.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Managers or Engineering leadership.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Construction
- 2+ years of onsite / industry experience
- Ability to work and travel to and from site
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan
- Relocation Assistance Available