Our client is a well-established full service design build contractor that is currently seeking a Low Voltage Division manager to start up and grow the LV division in the MN market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the design, installation, and maintenance of low voltage systems including fire alarm systems, access control, CCTV, audio/visual systems and structured cabeling.
- Ensure the division is meeting financial and operational goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, and vendors
- Develop and maintain a team of skilled and professional technicians and engineers
- Develop and manage project schedules and budgets
- Attend industry events and trade shows to stay current with new technologies and trends.
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience in low voltage system design and installation
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and other design software
- NICET or other relevant certificates are a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Hybrid work schedule
*** We are not able to provide sponsorship at this time ***