Our client is an established full-service design-build mechanical contractor that is currently seeking an MEP Systems Project Manager to join their growing team within the San Jose market!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete pre and post-sales functions.
- Coordinating installation tasks and procedures of integrated systems products among Engineering, Construction, and other departments
- Supervising jobs onsite as required including leveraging design expertise to solve operational problems.
- Assist the sales team by writing letters, memos, contracts, change orders, and other documents related to the project.
- Forecasting and tracking labor, material and equipment costs
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Managers or Engineering leadership.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Construction
- 5+ years of onsite / industry experience
- Ability to work and travel to and from site
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan
- Relocation Assistance Available