Our client, a rapidly growing independent systems integrator, is looking for an Automation/Controls Account Executive in the Georgia market!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Building Automation Systems, BAS/Controls through development of relationships with General Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, and MEP Firms.
- Utilize organization’s current network of customers to establish projects directly with end-users in existing buildings.
- Responsible for establishing/maintaining relationships directly with owners/end-users and/or general/mechanical contractors and consulting engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Requires a solid understanding of the new construction market in the Georgia area
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, writing quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan