Our Service Manager is a “pro” at protecting homes and businesses and knows how to inspire, train and develop our Pros to do the same. You understand the balance between technical acumen and soft skills that builds trust with coworkers and customers. Your commitment to exceeding customer expectations inspires your team to deliver extraordinary service. Customer satisfaction translates into revenue growth—and success for you and your team.
With our award-winning training program, you’ll receive all the tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience required to start building your career. Plus, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that pests keep coming back, and that makes our industry recession resistant.
As a Service Manager, you’ll be a leader in a high-performance, people first culture. You’ll put your proven leadership skills to work in developing and inspiring your team to deliver extraordinary service to every customer. You’ll blend industry knowledge with interpersonal skills to demonstrate how to earn customer trust with know-how and empathy. An excellent communicator, you’re prepared for heavy customer and employee engagement. In addition to supporting the growth and success of the business, for those who desire to give back, you’ll have the opportunity to lend a hand with community service projects that improve where you live, work and play.
- Lead an entire service operation upon completion of paid training
- Inspire the service team to consistently provide world-class service
- Assist with recruiting top talent
- Train and develop Pros through hands-on leadership
- Lead training meetings and drive fun within the operation
- Oversee our Pro Ride-A-Long program
- Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded through quality checks, proposed course of action and delivery of outstanding customer service every time
- Monitor scheduling, routing, and inventory to drive efficiencies and productivity
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a quarterly bonus program
- Company vehicle with all maintenance and gas included
- Company provided iPhone and iPad
- Company provided logo wear and gear (look sharp without going to the mall)
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, identity protection, company paid life insurance and more!
- 401(k) plan with company match of up to 4.5%, employee stock purchase plan with all expenses paid AND stock purchased at a 10% discount
- Paid vacation, National holidays, floating holidays…totaling 20 days per year paid to start, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, comprehensive training program
What do you need to be successful?
- Three years leadership experience preferred
- Desire to lead a team and enthusiasm for success
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license/certification (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and interact with our awesome coworkers and customers
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions