Our client is an established ESCO looking to grow their operational staff in the California market! They are actively seeking an Energy Solutions Project Manager to add to their growing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Perform site visits with project development team during preliminary analysis and investment grade audit periods to identify scope logistics and specific job requirements.
- Perform site walks with all prospective subcontractors and vendors to develop a fully comprehensive scope which meets or exceeds the required energy performance expectations
- Collaborate with engineering in conducting design optimization and value engineering of energy projects
- Prepare subcontract documentation and coordinate equipment and subcontractor purchasing activities.
- Coordinate field-related project management, planning, scheduling, quality control and risk management issues
- Coordinate construction contract administration, work-in-progress reporting and the preparation of financial budget updates for management review.
- Manage multiple large projects from design, bidding through construction and commissioning while meeting cost and schedule objectives
- Ensure that the projects meet long-term energy performance guarantees
- Develop constructive and long lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Develop and lead effective teams
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical degree in related studies
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive compensation package
- VERY good Healthcare Benefits and Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Remote w/ travel within the state of California