Our Client, an ESCO well known for project execution and engineering excellence is looking for there next Construction Superintendent within the Northern California market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine and assess a customer’s needs and provide energy-efficient solutions
- Identify energy conservation measures, develop project scope, calculate energy savings, articulate conceptual design of energy efficiency projects
- Lead field person responsible for ensuring that the project is completed to the Owners’ specifications, on time, and with a flawless safety record.
- Manage the daily work schedule and document daily events on the project site through the daily log.
- Provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects; including subcontractors, material and equipment, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Ability to be onsite ~90% of the time, 10% work from home.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a four-year science degree
- PE, CEM, LEED AP,PMP Certifications are a plus but not required
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem-solving
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan
* We are not able to offer sponsorship of employment at this time*