HVAC Controls Engineer
A fantastic Mechanical contractor based in Nashville is looking for a Controls Leader to come in to lead a team of technicians while assisting in all programming/engineering needs.
Requirements and Expectations:
- A solid understanding of HVAC equipment operations and control concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of DDC service & troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of graphical programming and troubleshooting
- Solid working knowledge of one Niagara AX and N4
- Functional knowledge of one or more: JCI, Trane Controls, Automated Logic Controls, Allerton
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills
- A working understanding and troubleshooting of the following communication protocols; Lonworks, BACnet, and Modbus
- Installing DDC controllers and low-voltage wiring
- Testing and commissioning BMS/HVAC systems
- Reading and understanding mechanical plans and wiring diagrams
- Documenting work and procedures
- Work according to project timelines and required processes
- Work on construction sites and follow required safety measures