Position is responsible for engineering development of energy conservation measures for Performance Contracts (ESPC). Under limited supervision, this person will identify and quantify energy conservation opportunities associated with HVAC, EMS, Building Shell, and heating and cooling systems.
*At this time unable to offer employment sponsorship
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include site investigations, performing energy savings calculations, developing cost estimates and written descriptions of energy conservation measures in support of ESPC proposals and technical audits.
- Determine and assess a customer’s needs by performing energy analysis and energy modeling
- Identify energy conservation measures, assist in developing project scope, calculate energy savings, articulate conceptual design of energy efficiency projects
- Work with engineering, other sales and marketing and operational personnel to develop responses to customer RFP’s and in negotiating and developing contracts
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Experience with energy modeling and analysis
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Potential sign-on bonus or first year guarantee to make up for lost commissions/book of business
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan