Our Client, a respected, and well-known systems integrator is experiencing significant growth during these unprecedented times and is looking to add an HVAC Controls Project Specialist to their teams within the Phoenix, Arizona market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform check-out and commissioning of building automation systems.
- Develop programs for digital controllers for control of temperature, humidity, and pressure and implement programs to monitor and trend the operation of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Daily, will interface with installers, contractors, building owners, and operators and assist in troubleshooting systems with our project managers or advanced systems specialists.
- Responsible to coordinate their work with our subcontractors and the other building trades to ensure proper system installation and operation.
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Tridium / Niagara N4 or AX Certified (preferred but not required)
- Siemens, JCI, Distech, Alerton, ALC, Delta, Honeywell, Schneider, Trane, and/or KMC BAS product lines
- Company Vehicle Plan
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Relocation Assistance