Our client, a rapidly growing mechanical/controls contractor is looking for a Building Automation Controls Sales Representative in the Arizona marketplace.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Building Automation Systems, BAS/Controls through development of relationships with existing clients
- Utilize organization’s current network of customers to establish projects directly with end-users in existing buildings.
- Responsible for establishing/maintaining relationships directly with owners/end-users and/or general/mechanical contractors and consulting engineers.
Experience & Education Qualifications:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Lucrative Compensation Package
- Time off/Sick Pay
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Generous Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive 401K Company Match
- Retirement Plan