This organization specializes in Building Automation and Controls, service thereof for state of the art New Construction, Design-Build and Retrofit projects. In addition to their Energy Solutions business, they have organically grown through implementing superior HVAC controls service and projects. They are in need of a Sr. Sales Representative to join their San Francisco Team, and take on a high-profile set of clients! Competitive base salary, commission and bonus potential, and a culture that supports creativity and autonomy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Building Automation Systems, BAS/Controls and Energy Management Systems and Service Agreements through development of new and existing relationships
- Identify and bring value to clients and end users with technical explanations and provide customized solutions for each client
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams, utilizing resources to support the client or project at hand
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Sales experience in either inside or outside sales for Building Automation or a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Full Healthcare Benefits
- Flexible work hours/arrangements