Our client is an established ESCO looking to grow their operational staff in the California market! They are actively seeking a Senior BOND Construction Project Manager to add to their growing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Perform site visits with project development team during preliminary analysis and investment grade audit periods to identify scope logistics and specific job requirements.
- Perform site walks with all prospective subcontractors and vendors to develop a fully comprehensive scope which meets or exceeds the required energy performance expectations
- Collaborate with engineering in conducting design optimization and value engineering of energy projects
- Prepare subcontract documentation and coordinate equipment and subcontractor purchasing activities.
- Coordinate field-related project management, planning, scheduling, quality control and risk management issues
- Coordinate construction contract administration, work-in-progress reporting and the preparation of financial budget updates for management review.
- Manage multiple large projects from design, bidding through construction and commissioning while meeting cost and schedule objectives
- Ensure that the projects meet long-term energy performance guarantees
- Develop constructive and long lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Develop and lead effective teams
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical degree in related studies
- 8+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays