Our Client a major BAS Controls Systems Integrator is looking for Service Manager to lead their owner direct service (sales and operations) team in the Arizona market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full P&L responsibility
- Oversight of all sales and operations staff (including middle managers)
- Sales staff is responsible for the targeting of owner direct preventative maintenance contracts and service projects
- Provides leadership for service team, including Service Coordinators, Service Sales Representatives and technicians.
- Develops business plans, strategies and objectives to ensure quotas and financial plans are met or exceeded.
- Strong technical acumen as it relates to HVAC mechanical service
- Direct Sales Planning
- Recruit, interview and train staff members
- Supervising of 20+ direct reports
- Business or technical degree preferred or strong HVAC technical background
- 10 + years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Siemens, JCI, Distech, Alerton, ALC, Delta, Honeywell, Schneider, Trane, and/or KMC BAS product lines
- Tridium / Niagara N4 Certified (preferred but not required)
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle,Cell Phone, Laptop
- Relocation Assistance Available