Our client, a leading systems integrator, is looking to grow its operational staff in the San Diego market! They are actively seeking HVAC Controls Technicians to join their growing team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform check-out and commissioning of building automation systems.
- Run service calls and or assist with new construction projects
- Develop programs for digital controllers for control of temperature, humidity, and pressure and implement programs to monitor and trend the operation of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Daily, will interface with installers, contractors, building owners, and operators and assist in troubleshooting systems with our project managers or advanced systems specialists.
- Responsible to coordinate their work with our subcontractors and the other building trades to ensure proper system installation and operation.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical degree in related studies preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency in the MS Office suite
- 4+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems
- Experience with Distech and/or Tridium required
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem-solving
- Competitive hourly pay + OT
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan
- Relocation Assistance Available